Jump to content

The Media Thread


Bugeaters1
 Share

Recommended Posts

just going from what little i do know------my guess is haiby and verbeek might have the best opportunity to contribute the most. like i mentioned in an earlier thread, i would really hope haiby can adjust to the college game quickly and takeover pg and move hannah to shooting guard. that would be ideal!

 

maybe bria can take that big step, but, i have questions about that one.

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

just going from what little i do know------my guess is haiby and verbeek might have the best opportunity to contribute the most. like i mentioned in an earlier thread, i would really hope haiby can adjust to the college game quickly and takeover pg and move hannah to shooting guard. that would be ideal!

 

maybe bria can take that big step, but, i have questions about that one.

Do you see Veerbeek as a 5 or a 4?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i streamed one of her games (state tourney) last season. she really didn't assert herself till the second half. so, can't go by much, but, i would like to see how she fits at the 4. think verbeek's ability to also shoot the mid-range jumper could make her a good fit for that 4.

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whoopdeedoo said:

i streamed one of her games (state tourney) last season. she really didn't assert herself till the second half. so, can't go by much, but, i would like to see how she fits at the 4.

Ok, I watched the video u posted, and she said she like the physical play inside. so iwas just wondering if she might be a 5.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

True!

 

That's true of all of them. It's a big step for 90% of the girls moving up to the college game. 

 

A lot of it will depend..initially... to their individual personality. Which one(s) will step up and excel the quickest?  No way to tell at this point.....don't think any really come from "big" schools.....although they have played AAU ball.

 

Hailby is obviously a guard. Brown is to...maybe a shooting guard, and both of the other two are 4's , but may need to play some inside for help there too.

Edited by redsteve
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, redsteve said:

 

That's true of all of them. It's a big step for 90% of the girls moving up to the college game. 

 

A lot of it will depend..initially... to their individual personality. Which one(s) will step up and excel the quickest?  No way to tell at this point.....don't think any really come from "big" schools.....although they have played AAU ball.

 

Hailby is obviously a guard. Brown is to...maybe a shooting guard, and both of the other two are 4's , but may need to play some inside for help there too.

 

mershon comes from minnetonka, mn (which i am sure you know)-----suburb in western minneapolis plays in minnesota's biggest class. so, she has played against some of the best minnesota has to offer. 

 

haiby has played a number of schools from the twin cities area. also played a couple of good sioux falls schools. so, i would say she has played against some pretty good competition also. although, not sure which games she missed due to injury her senior season. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...