uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 25 - @ Wisconsin

uneblinstu

I thought this game was going to end at the FT line, but I thought it was going to be because we'd fouled everyone out and had to send the walk-ons in to finish the game.

Man, I thought the officials were calling a tight game on one end of the floor for awhile.  But who in the league has guards who can match ours?

I sure hope Palmer comes back next year.  Would really love to see what this team could do playing from the front.

Shock and awe...we woke up the last ten minutes, and absolutely wrecked the Badgers.

Anton and Isaiah don't score and we win

Our bigs in huge foul trouble and we win.

Glynn came up big

James came up big

Isaac came up big.

Jordy played well.

Evan played well.

We fouled too much, or so sayeth the refs.

Just a big, big road win.  Man, this feels good.

19 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I thought this game was going to end at the FT line, but I thought it was going to be because we'd fouled everyone out and had to send the walk-ons in to finish the game.

Man, I thought the officials were calling a tight game on one end of the floor for awhile.  But who in the league has guards who can match ours?

I sure hope Palmer comes back next year.  Would really love to see what this team could do playing from the front.

They called every body foul on Nebraska and none on Wisconsin.  If they looked at Happ a little crosseyed, the whistle blew.  So frustrating.

However, it was nice that they called Davison (sp?) for some of the BS charges he tries to draw, so that was welcome.

Edited by NUtball

We are not only kicking some serious ass on the court right now but we are crushing Vegas with another line they missed by 15 points.  I believe 17-6 ATS, which is crazy good.  Hopefully there is a degenerate gambler on the selection committee and can argue this point on our behalf!

1 minute ago, jayschool said:

ESPN Win Probability was 7.4 percent when Wisconsin took 55-44 lead at 9:58. (92.6 percent Wisconsin)

I was just about to go check on that. 

Thanks. 

Edited by atskooc

2 minutes ago, 49r said:

I feel like Jordy doesn't get enough props for what he brought to the game tonight (and really the last half dozen games or so)

I am starting to be a big Jordy fan!  #Normandie #RiskyRoadz

I was so glad he came back with his head on straight. Man, he's been so much more confident with his bench role.

It's been a welcome sight to see Jordy aggressive on D with the way those refs were calling any & all ticky-tack crap on NU, a.k.a. if anyone breathed on Happ.

Edited by AuroranHusker