Would you rather

Tinpanalley

What would be more satisfying to you, beating Michigan to revenge our earlier lost to them or doing a three peat over Iowa this season in the Big Ten Tournament?    Personally I would like for the Lady Huskers to beat Iowa for the third time this season and have Coach William give our favorite player on Iowa a wink and a smile as the players congratulate each other after the game. But this was a close decision as I hate the way we lost to Michigan. Thoughts?

While I'd love to beat Iowa...again ....but for our chances to get into the big show, we be much better off beating Michigan. Beat them both if we meet in the B1G tourney.

Or beat either one when we get into the NCAA's

I checked the NCAA rankings, and while we're getting more votes, we still get no respect. Last season lingers in many minds apparently.....

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings

Edited by redsteve

On 1/30/2018 at 7:52 AM, redsteve said:

While I'd love to beat Iowa...again ....but for our chances to get into the big show, we be much better off beating Michigan. Beat them both if we meet in the B1G tourney.

Or beat either one when we get into the NCAA's

I checked the NCAA rankings, and while we're getting more votes, we still get no respect. Last season lingers in many minds apparently.....

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings

As someone who voted last year, I'll say this: The poll doesn't move much at the bottom, and once you get in the top 15 or so, you may stay in the top 25 many weeks beyond what you should. The 2014-2015 team stayed ranked almost all of the season, even well after Theriot went down. 

It's not the primary beat for many of us. Which is why I did it the one year and decided not to do it again.