Sign in to follow this  
whoopdeedoo

iowa vs Nebraska pregame chatter...

anxious to get back at nebraska. from iowa's perspective:  http://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/2018/01/27/following-statement-win-no-25-iowa-looks-keep-rolling-home-nebraska-rematch/1071875001/

like the article states, the return of 3 point shooting meyer makes iowa a better team. no doubt hawkeyes going into this game with a little more confidence after the win against osu. 

Not sure how the game will play out, but have a feeling Darrien, Grace, and Rachel will be key to keeping Gustafson in check.   Good time to have 

a deep, and increasingly experienced roster.  If the "stripes" stay neutral, I like our chances.

Husker Ladies (15-6) (6-2), Sagarin ranking: #76 78 76 69 62 59 (@ 1/28/18) (#167 @ 4/2/17)
We still Don't get much respect from Sagarin :confused: for Defeating #38 Minnesota, Scaring the Pants off #18 Mich, Beating #35 Iowa, #33 Rutgers, and now (then rated #54) Purdue by 24 pts!  All the while Iowa keeps going up and is now #30.   I'm with "12dozen"  I like our chances!

TODAY, Sun, 1/28, @ Iowa (#30) (16-5) (4-4), 2:00 pm CST, BTN Plus

Last Time Out:

Wed, 1/24, Defeated Purdue (#54), 75-51
Sun, 1/21, Defeated @ Rutgers (#27) (AP #25), 52-42

Illinois made seven straight road wins for the Lady Huskers; ties for the second longest road streak in school history.
The Win @ #25 Rutgers makes it Eight!    Let's Sweep :Broom:@ Iowa and Make it Nine!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOO LADY :Huskers:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRIT; NO QUIT HUSKER LADIES!

http://www.rpiratings.com/womrate.php

Edited by Red Don

2 hours ago, 12dozen said:

Not sure how the game will play out, but have a feeling Darrien, Grace, and Rachel will be key to keeping Gustafson in check.   Good time to have 

a deep, and increasingly experienced roster.  If the "stripes" stay neutral, I like our chances.

yep----i get the feeling huskers can't let her go off for 29pts and 18 rebounds again. especially at home. 

really BTN? Penn St vs Rutgers wrestling instead of huskers vs iowa?!? :wacko: