Iowa (11-11) vs. Nebraska (15-8) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

These types of games are the worst.  Win and it helps in the conference race but won't move the needle nationally.  Lose and it's a terrible loss that really makes it difficult to find a path to the tourney without winning the conference tournament.  Hate to say must win but it's more like can't lose.  Lose this game and we probably won't bring the pitchforks out when someone resurrects the Nitology thread.  So, let's make the whole NIT discussion irrelevant and go out and kick some Hawkeye butt!

These types of games are the worst.  Win and it helps in the conference race but won't move the needle nationally.  Lose and it's a terrible loss that really makes it difficult to find a path to the tourney without winning the conference tournament.  Hate to say must win but it's more like can't lose.  Lose this game and we probably won't bring the pitchforks out when someone resurrects the Nitology thread.  So, let's make the whole NIT discussion irrelevant and go out and kick some Hawkeye butt!

Just take care of business and smash them. It can help with momentum

And maybe we can have some fun for once instead of worrying about losing.

1 minute ago, TimSmiles said:

i'm not sure what is weirder. nebraska's support for women's volleyball or iowa's support of men's wrestling.

Man, I don't get wrestling, probably because I never watch it but in the fifteen minutes I saw, it was a bunch of dudes dancing in circles while holding hands and giving head hugs.  I am sure they are freakishly athletic but give me the constant action of volleyball anyday