Is Izzo out at M State?

Norm Peterson

I thought Dantonio said he wasn’t going anywhere yesterday.  However, can’t do anything if they force you out.  This is bad bad bad for MSU.  What happened was absolutely horrible and covering everything up (from the way things have sounded) is going to make everything a lot worse.  The heat is really going to be on to make moves now.  A total clean house isn’t out of the question.

Today I heard a talking head comparing the MSU cesspool to what occurred at Penn State.  He opined that both should (have) been given the NCAA death penalty for lack of institutional control.  Much will be said (and won't be said) in the upcoming weeks, but in all probability we have just heard the opening act.  Much more to come. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, huskercwg said:

Today I heard a talking head comparing the MSU cesspool to what occurred at Penn State.  He opined that both should (have) been given the NCAA death penalty for lack of institutional control.  Much will be said (and won't be said) in the upcoming weeks, but in all probability we have just heard the opening act.  Much more to come. 

Baylor feels bad being left off the talking heads list.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, huskercwg said:

The sanctions Penn State received were ridiculously light.  In the six years since they've gone 50-30 in football, compared to going 56-22 in the previous six years and 37-33 in the six year stretch prior to that.  They should have either gotten the death penalty or have been forced to hire Mike Riley to a lifetime, can't be fired contract.

• 3 weeks later...