Behind Enemy Lines-- Other Big 10 Boards

hskr4life

So I have way too much time on my hands today.  I put together the following list of message boards for other Big 10 teams.  I find them fun to scroll through sometimes.  The boards are all free to look at.  If you have any more, please add to and we can throw them in the main thread.

Illinois

Iowa

Indiana

Maryland

Michigan

Michigan State

Minnesota

Northwestern

Ohio State

Penn State

Purdue

Rutgers

Wisconsin

Edited by hskr4life

Love whoever’s idea this was, previously I had looked through some other teams blogs to check out their insight on possible recruiting targets. 

Interesting to see so many bagger bloggers essentially give up on the season already with how young of roster they have.  They are real sour about those couple high level recruits that are leaving the state in the class of ‘18 

Interesting to read what MD fans have to say.  They're pissed that we only played Purdue, MSU and OSU once each.  Waaaaaa.

But, surprisingly, they ain't real confident they can get it done tonight.  I would have expected them to be looking down their nose at us, still, but they seem to think we're for real.

I wish the NCAA computers would catch up with that way of thinking.

9 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Interesting to read what MD fans have to say.  They're pissed that we only played Purdue, MSU and OSU once each.  Waaaaaa.

But, surprisingly, they ain't real confident they can get it done tonight.  I would have expected them to be looking down their nose at us, still, but they seem to think we're for real.

I wish the NCAA computers would catch up with that way of thinking.

They think our conference schedule is easy? Take a look at Michigan State's!

• 8 months later...

Been through a lot of the boards.  There seems to be two types of people out there.

1. Those that are all in on Nebraska.  Will finish in the top 3, big year, get the monkey off their back, etc.

2. Those that are all out on Nebraska.  Jordy loss hurts, will regress as a team, no depth, finish in the back half of the pack, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Norm Peterson said:

About 1/3 of the ppl on their board have voted a road game against us will be tougher than a neutral game (MSG) against Kentucky.

That's some high praise, there.

I noticed this as well.  Honestly, we are getting a pretty good amount of praise over there.  

There are those few, like myself here, that think "they have a shot if they play a great game."  However, most are thinking that this will be a tough game for a young team.