Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

We beat a 19-11 team last game of the season, that was hot toward the end off the year. We win, still out at 22-9.

17-12 team loses 6th straight road game, winning 3 of the last 13. Still in.

The key to the rpi is playing no horrible teams, and finding overrated preseason teams to win a couple against early, then coast..

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

Sorry, I've moved on to cricket now.  England and New Zealand are playing their (I think second) ODI.  It's the first innings and the Black Caps are 191 for 8 after 45 overs.

I don't think the selection committee is paying much attention to this one though.

You might find this interesting then: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2017/03/10/cricket-league-starts-lining-up-host-u-s-cities-partners-and-players-as-enthusiasm-builds/

And from what I've heard, watching these matches live can be a whole lot of fun.

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

Sorry, I've moved on to cricket now.  England and New Zealand are playing their (I think second) ODI.  It's the first innings and the Black Caps are 191 for 8 after 45 overs.

I don't think the selection committee is paying much attention to this one though.

Really?  Cause I heard Joe Lunardi said the winner of that one will jump Nebraska into the last 4 in.