Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

5 minutes ago, 49r said:

I guess that's kind of what I'm trying to say here.  All this sweat and gnashing of teeth over the play-in rounds of the MEAC tournament on here is fairly pointless, IMO.  We are - and will most likely remain - on the outside edge of the tourney bubble and no or at least VERY LITTLE upward mobility is possible for us (at least as far as bracketoligists are concerned) at this point unfortunately.

Our tourney hopes might have died when non-con ended.  We didn't have the opportunity that PAC12, SEC, Big East, Big 12 and ACC teams had. We couldn't go 4-4 over a stretch but still get 2-3 quad one wins out of it. It was basically go 15-3 or bust for us unfortunately.

1 minute ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Our tourney hopes might have died when non-con ended.  We didn't have the opportunity that PAC12, SEC, Big East, Big 12 and ACC teams had. We couldn't go 4-4 over a stretch but still get 2-3 quad one wins out of it. It was basically go 15-3 or bust for us unfortunately.

That's certainly what the computers would say.

6 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

If Minnesota would have been able to keep its roster intact and *they* had finished 3rd in the league instead of Ohio State, even if it meant a loss in Minneapolis and every other win and loss remained the same we would likely be singing a different tune this week as well.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

They were probably already in anyways.  We need them to knock out Georgia anyways.

Yeah I knew they were probably in, they just got a whole lot better.

I will not cheer for Georgia, but I will NOT cheer for the tiggers, just can't do it after how their fans have treated family coming down for football games.

1 minute ago, colhusker said:

Yeah I knew they were probably in, they just got a whole lot better.

I will not cheer for Georgia, but I will NOT cheer for the tiggers, just can't do it after how their fans have treated family coming down for football games.

I'm go MU for one night and then they can get blown out by Kentucky.

1 minute ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Washington goes down, next up is the late game with oregon-washington state. On my latest check, I had both of them out, so 2 20 win teams in the PAC 12 shouldn't be in, really (contrary to one Bill Walton.;):lol:)

At least Bill is supporting his conference, more than the talking heads at BTN

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Texas just got a win against an NCAA tournament team. Signed. Sealed. And delivered.

The Big 12. Such a deep conference. So deep.

really a shame they didn't drop it to the Cyclones, they looked like they had the Longhorns' number tonight. shoot. As of now, texas is in. longer they are visible in this tournament, the worse.