Selection Committee Games of Interest

hhctony

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Because if their resume from the first half of the season. Apparently that has equal value as the latter half.

Had to laugh when Seth Davis said committee doesn't use last 10 even though the individual members could factor that in. I hope they do, as how you're playing lately should factor greater than who you beat back in November. While it isn't an official metric anymore, I think it has to factor in under the "common sense" metric that any member should and hopefully does use.

3 hours ago, tjp21 said:

The Big12 has been so frustrating. It's a league full of average to good teams. It's almost like they're colluding to get as many teams in as they can. I have little doubt we're as good as almost any team in that league. I'm sorry, but they don't deserve 8 bids.

According the announcers for KU-OSU game, you're right. They deserve nine bids.

23 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

17th ranked rhode island is 2-3 in their last 5 games in the powerful A10 conference. no way that conference deserves an at large bid.

Always had a bigger issue with St Bonnie getting an at large over us (assuming it is an at large) over one of the power 5 type schools

9 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

A good day for us in the smaller possible 2 bid conferences.

rhode island shouldn't even be on the bubble let alone the #17 team in the country.

they lost 'at home' by '30' to st joes. then followed that up with a loss to davidson today.

Edited by TimSmiles

10 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

rhode island shouldn't even be on the bubble let alone the #17 team in the country.

they lost 'at home' by '30' to st joes. then followed that up with a loss to davidson today.

Even if URI does get in, it's good to see them stumble down the stretch because it hurts St. Bonnie's best win.