uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 21, Michigan

hhcmatt

24 minutes ago, khoock said:

Weird Jack didnt get in at all.

Dont tell me his fall from grace now has him behind Malcolm Laws!!! ??

I took that as more of a compliment to Jack than anything.  I took that as a “I don’t consider you someone that I put in during scrub time.  You have a role on this team and it isn’t in the last minute of a blowout.”

Forgot that I DVR'd this game and there is still something from this game that intriques me. And I saw the same thing in the Michigan/Rutgers game yesterday. Wagner was still standing on the free throw lane stripe when free throws were being attempted. It occurs with13:12 left in game versus NU and I don't recall when it happened in their Rutgers game but both times (it happened at least 4 times versus NU) it is very clear that he is on and actually over the line. How is this not a violation? And wouldn't calling a violation on him be easy? Sorry but I just think this shows the inadequacy of the Big 10 officials to not call something that easy to detect.

50 minutes ago, rr52 said:

Forgot that I DVR'd this game and there is still something from this game that intriques me. And I saw the same thing in the Michigan/Rutgers game yesterday. Wagner was still standing on the free throw lane stripe when free throws were being attempted. It occurs with13:12 left in game versus NU and I don't recall when it happened in their Rutgers game but both times (it happened at least 4 times versus NU) it is very clear that he is on and actually over the line. How is this not a violation? And wouldn't calling a violation on him be easy? Sorry but I just think this shows the inadequacy of the Big 10 officials to not call something that easy to detect.

He's German so it could be a metric system conversion issue :ph34r: