uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 21, Michigan

hhcmatt

Nothing negative to say about anyone tonight. Beilein was classy in loss, but what else could he do after getting steamrolled? Final question: Was the crowd chanting Vog-ner or Wag-ner? I think the latter would be more annoying to Michigan (with ,of course, my apologies to all of our visitors from Deutschland). Final note of caution: Next two road games are definitely loseable if we start taking ourselves too seriously.

7 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Nothing negative to say about anyone tonight. Beilein was classy in loss, but what else could he do after getting steamrolled? Final question: Was the crowd chanting Vog-ner or Wag-ner? I think the latter would be more annoying to Michigan (with ,of course, my apologies to all of our visitors from Deutschland). Final note of caution: Next two road games are definitely loseable if we start taking ourselves too seriously.

We were chanting Wag-ner.

Keep Taylor on the bench to start the games. It seems to have lit a fuse.  Not sure what the stats say but that was by far the best we have looked running action on offense. If we can somehow survive the road gauntlet coming up I think we can start dreaming about dancing. Getting 3 out of the next 5 would be huge. 

6 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Keep Taylor on the bench to start the games. It seems to have lit a fuse.  Not sure what the stats say but that was by far the best we have looked running action on offense. If we can somehow survive the road gauntlet coming up I think we can start dreaming about dancing. Getting 3 out of the next 5 would be huge. 

Any three of the above as long as one of them is Rutgers. They’re the only team left on our schedule that could represent the bad loss we’ve managed to avoid so far this season.

Edited by Norm Peterson

2 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I thought it was Vog-ner when he was in the game and then Wag-ner when he was on the bench. 

6 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

that might be the best I've seen the student section since the first year of PBA. Solid effort but still room for improvement (more teletubbies)

Kent and Miles said on the post-game that basically the top 3 home environments were last night, PBA game 1 against FGCU, and No-Sit-Sunday against Wisconsin that same season.

"Husker Power" was alive and well last night.  Robust, even.

And I didn't have to yell at the people in the section next to me to get on their feet and cheer when we'd make a big shot and go back on defense.

Edited by Norm Peterson

1 hour ago, Mr. Red said:

Beat them so bad last night Coach Lewis had to remind them who they were even playing.

Can someone with photoshop skills write clever messages on his white board a la the Trump bill signing meme?

5a617b60c09d0.image.jpg

Hey Coach Lewis, can you point to where #Nebrasketball is in the B1G standings today?

Edited by 49r

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Kent and Miles said on the post-game that basically the top 3 home environments were last night, PBA game 1 against FGCU, and No-Sit-Sunday against Wisconsin that same season.

"Husker Power" was alive and well last night.  Robust, even.

And I didn't have to yell at the people in the section next to me to get on their feet and cheer when we'd make a big shot and go back on defense.

:ph34r:  Jean must not have been there (or was she the one covering her ears!)