Michigan

hhcmatt

53 minutes ago, nustudent said:

We need good Glynn tonight.   Bad Glynn and we get boatraced.   Need the guy from the final 30 minutes against NW and Minnesota

I know he put up 21 points vs Penn St but he took 20 shots to do it.

TBH his offensive funk since maybe the Kansas game is the difference between us looking like a tournament team vs a team faking it's way to being a tournament team. 

8 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I know he put up 21 points vs Penn St but he took 20 shots to do it.

TBH his offensive funk since maybe the Kansas game is the difference between us looking like a tournament team vs a team faking it's way to being a tournament team. 

Feels like the funk has basically been since Khyri Thomas.

GW got to double digit points (and that's not everything) in 14-19 conference games last year. So far, he's only hit that mark in 3 of 7. Getting Glynn going consistently is probably the key to the whole deal.

2 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Feels like the funk has basically been since Khyri Thomas.

GW got to double digit points (and that's not everything) in 14-19 conference games last year. So far, he's only hit that mark in 3 of 7. Getting Glynn going consistently is probably the key to the whole deal.

If Watson is in a Rocky III slump who is his Apollo Creed?

Looking for Watson's unfunk breakout game.  Think this could be it.

Last year, we needed him to score a ton.  We don't need that this year.  This year, we need him to be efficient as a scorer, play really disruptive defense, push the tempo in transition, and find open players.  I'd love to see him average 12 pts, 4 bds, 4 assists and 2 steals (which is only slightly ahead of where he is now anyway) but do it on 40% from three and 45% overall. 

In our 7 losses, Glynn is shooting 26 of 91 (28.6%) from the floor.  In our 13 wins, Glynn is shooting 57 of 130 (43.8%) from the floor.

As Glynn goes, typically so goes the team. 

I should also mention that I had a dream about the game last night.  I don't remember score or anything like that.

However, my dream consisted of me watching the game.  Roby makes a 3 from right in front of the Michigan bench.  Glynn jumped the inbounds pass and kicked to Roby who drained another 3 from the corner in front of the Michigan bench.  That's all I can remember.

So at least we know we are not going to get shut out tonight!

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I should also mention that I had a dream about the game last night.  I don't remember score or anything like that.

However, my dream consisted of me watching the game.  Roby makes a 3 from right in front of the Michigan bench.  Glynn jumped the inbounds pass and kicked to Roby who drained another 3 from the corner in front of the Michigan bench.  That's all I can remember.

So at least we know we are not going to get shut out tonight!

I had a dream last night I came upon a wreck on I 80 at mile marker 363 heading west just east of the Waco exit.  My interpretation is Michigan is getting their asses handed to them tonight.

• 4 months later...