JoJo White

jimmykc

Passing of the best guard I ever saw play at KU. He was a freshman when they could not play on the varsity and the first time I saw him was watching his freshman team whip the varsity team. I still think he didn't step out of bounds on a shot that he made at the end of KU's overtime loss to Texas El Paso in the NCAA regionals. There were no replays then or that great movie about the Miners would have never been made. He also was a great player for the Celtics. RIP to a Jayhawk legend.

18 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Passing of the best guard I ever saw play at KU. He was a freshman when they could not play on the varsity and the first time I saw him was watching his freshman team whip the varsity team. I still think he didn't step out of bounds on a shot that he made at the end of KU's overtime loss to Texas El Paso in the NCAA regionals. There were no replays then or that great movie about the Miners would have never been made. He also was a great player for the Celtics. RIP to a Jayhawk legend.

But... But... But... I love Glory Road.

Also, Penn State has a player that looks exactly like the person who played Nevel Sched (Spelling) in that movie.

• jimmykc changed the title to JoJo White