Makenize Helms 2019

Bugeaters1

13 hours ago, Cazzie22 said:

She seems poised but her diminutive size is going to be a problem.  Can she defend well enough?  

odds most likely go with that.......however, the one guard from NW had a pretty decent career (can't think of her name) and Taryn McCutcheon had a very nice career at MSU. yep, many of the pg's seem to be getting taller. i think iowa's incoming pg is listed at 6' or 6'1"?

I’m looking forward to having her on the court next season.  She’s the only PG we have.  I expect she will make some mistakes but I’m willing to give her a pass for next season since she didn’t play much this season coming off injury.  Hopefully she will improve over the course of the season next year.

odds most likely go with that.......however, the one guard from NW had a pretty decent career (can't think of her name) and Taryn McCutcheon had a very nice career at MSU. yep, many of the pg's seem to be getting taller. i think iowa's incoming pg is listed at 6' or 6'1"?
Glad that you brought up McCutchoen. That who I was thinking about as well. For being a small PG.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk