Moos Finally Attends a Nebrasketball Game

HuskerFever

Moos's statements like "I thought the game was coached well”  and "I was extremely impressed" and "great fans, super support" and "just taking a first brush at it, I feel like we’re in a fairly good place” can mean nothing but positive things for Tim Miles & Co.  We're mid-season and the AD is supporting the coach with public comments--even before he's had a formal conversation with the Coach about the state of the program. 

Absent a melt-down from here on out, Tim Miles and Kenya Hunter and Michael Lewis and Jim Molinari should be doing high-fives.  

Lot of season left, but Moos has to like what he’s seen.  We’ve matched our win total from lst year with 13 games to go.  That’s progress.

However, if this were the football season, we would only be at about the Purdue game.  Flip the Northern Illinois result and that’s where we’re at.  Beat everyone we probably should and lost the ones most expected us to lose.  We need to continue to win.  Period.  This Friday should be a good measure of it.  Our team should look at the two games against PSU as Bubble Helpers and Bubble Busters.

Edited by hskr4life

On 1/13/2018 at 6:54 PM, HuskerFever said:

“You’d like to get a program that’s going to postseason three out of five years,” Moos said.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, HuskerFever said:

"Marc Boehm has overseen Nebraska men’s and women’s basketball for the past 14 seasons. For the men, that period has coincided with the poorest success rate in more than six decades."

Barfy with the not so subtle dig at Boehm.  :blink: