2018 Husker Baseball

Bugeaters1

21 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

And it doesn’t end there! The angles the players take in the field, swinging 1st pitch on a guy that can’t find the zone, running into outs - it’s frightening.

We won, which is great...but I had to turn it off mid way thru.  I honestly can't begin to understand what this coaching staff saw in some of the pitchers we have in our roster.  That's an area where we have no depth due to injuries but some of the healthy arms we do roll out may not even be good enough for the Mavs.  If we are going to win any Big 10 series this year I hope it's this weekend.  Can't keep losing to the Suckeyes

I didn't get to see the play, but listening the announcer says that they make a play at 1st, and Schriber starts throwing the ball around the horn, the ump calls him safe.  Erstad needs to get tossed in that situation.  This team is playing like an absolute train wreck right now.  Show some f'ing life for the team.  Or, in his case sit in the dugout in a daze with no answers.  This team is the most frustrating team in a long time.

43 minutes ago, brfrad said:

When as a player do you start taking pride.  This team is going to lose a series to Rutgers.  Northwestern and Penn State have to be irate they don't get to play us this year.  They would have a great chance for a series win.

When you aren’t very talented pride only takes you so far. The current state of the program is on Erstad and his staffs failures on the recruiting trail.  

Schreiber batting leadoff and Luis actually playing the field tonight?!? Pulling out all the stops to try and topple the Jaybronis

As someone who is sitting in the stadium currently, whatever the plan is not off to a good start. Schreiber 0-2 and we’ve left ducks on the pond early. 3-1 Jaybirds bottom 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk