uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 16 - @ Northwestern

uneblinstu

8 hours ago, hskr4life said:

BTN guys were talking about our win tonight.  A little about what I remember them saying.  It was the guy who called our game and Andy Katz.

Guy who called our game:  Likes Roby at the 5, says we need to be the aggressor and attack.  Likes our team. 

Andy Katz: Talks about how we have 0 Tier 1 wins but are 3-1 in Tier 2.  Brings up KU game as a Tier 1 that got away.  Said we need to defend the vault.  

Someone stated rhat that they could see us end like 3rd to 7th or something like that if I remember correctly.  Stated we are “a tough team to place right now.”  No one knows what to do with us really, so we need to keep winning.

I heard this as well.  I also heard an interview on 1480 last evening with Andy Markowski.  It sounds like he believes in our team and if I recall correctly indicated we have the ability to win as many as 14 games in the Big Ten.  This morning on 93.7 Sip mentioned 10 or 11 wins.  The good news, is that Husker basketball is starting to create a buzz. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, 49r said:

It's hilarious that Northwestern fans have the temerity to call ANY basketball program "horrible" or "bad".  Because for pretty much the entire history of college basketball their team defined it.  Oh well, I'll just revel in kicking their ass on their home court.

Hey Northwestern take your puny 1 time appearance and stick it. We've been there SEVEN times baby!