uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 12 - vs. Kansas

uneblinstu

1 hour ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Not anything to do with the actual game....but is there any reason for those UNI's to not be our main home uniforms until the end of time?

55 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Eww...no. They're fun as a one-off, but I wouldn't want them every game. I still maintain the "Huskers" unis are the best we've probably ever had. And I still want a red version of those. Even a black one would be great.

I will say now and til the end of time a version of this with some modernization in Black/White/Red needs to be our standard uniform its nice and classic, not to busy and fits in with the football uniform in terms of simplicity.  

54ea5e4f294d9.image.jpg

neb-11-away-675x380.jpg

29 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

We have a number of uniforms.  I am not even sure which uniform is our "main" one.

I think these are supposed to be our main  home unis.

KZMAALHGLXRPNYD.20171112040158.JPG

I say that only because our red roads mirror these. But we have several other white/cream alternates that we've worn more than this. Almost all of them are better than these, IMO.

We don't really have a red alternate (at least not that we've used so far this year). The one Bobcat mentioned were great, but I don't think we've ever busted them out for a road game. I think we wore that in the conference tournament, IIRC.