Burn Creighton Burn

PimpMario

16 minutes ago, rwhiston said:

We need this one. I need this one. I've lived in the dirty O since 2011. We haven't won against Counciltucky St since 2010. Thats too long. Too much time for Jayskers to be created. Too much time for misery. I'm tired of the chirping. Let's get it

#cryjayscry

Booyaa. Let's kick their ass. It's been way too long and far, FAR too embarrassing. 

26 minutes ago, rwhiston said:

We need this one. I need this one. I've lived in the dirty O since 2011. We haven't won against Counciltucky St since 2010. Thats too long. Too much time for Jayskers to be created. Too much time for misery. I'm tired of the chirping. Let's get it

#cryjayscry

So your the jinx?  :D  I will start looking for a place for you outside of Omaha.

2 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If we're going to keep with our bad game - good game - bad game -good game pattern this might get a little messy.

Love the enthusiasm though 

Agreed.  Kenpom has us currently as an 11 point dog and honestly I'll take that.  But go nuts everybody, we just dominated the #14 ranked team so now's the time to dream big! :)

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

Agreed.  Kenpom has us currently as an 11 point dog and honestly I'll take that.  But go nuts everybody, we just dominated the #14 ranked team so now's the time to dream big! :)

I''ll be picking us to lose because we're on the road but to be honest this is probably the best matchup in terms of personnel we've had against them on several levels.