Minnesota Game

nustudent

34 minutes ago, Lifetimesker said:

Done. I can't quite crop it the way I would like, but its got the great old school vibe! Thank you 49er!

Try one of these - if they don't work I can make Herbie a little smaller still:

herbie_BB_drop_sm.png

herbie_BB_sm.png

Edited by 49r

About that Michigan Game

Minnesota decided to go one-on-one vs the Michigan guards and spent most of the first half making 2pt jumpers and floaters.

Michigan eventually countered with a 2-3 zone that flummoxed Minny.  I think the 1-3-1 or any zone should work against Pitino until the end of time.

Michigan made 12-28 FTs. They make a handful and not choke away at the end and they win that game by 10+

Dupree McBrayer has a bad leg and isn't even practicing. Amir Coffey is questionable.  Both bring a lot to the offense but on the flip side, who exactly is guarding James Palmer on that team?

God i love that version of herbie, i really wish the university would bring this version of herbie back to pair with little red...new herbie creeps me out, he looks like your divorced older dad that shows up at your favorite bar and tries to hit on your female friends. Old herbie just looks like a solid human being

33 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I think the 1-3-1 or any zone should work against Pitino until the end of time.

Agreed I hope to see a healthy amount of 1-3-1 tonight, keep an eye on mason and break even on the boards should be a receipe for success.

ill be interested to see what the rest does for the likes of roby, Gill, n Allen as they all seemed to be in need of it. Hopefully will get 3-4 bang-a-rang 3s outta Gill n Allen tonight. 

Also will want to see if watson has tinkered w his shot or atleast Gained some confidence over the break

3 hours ago, bobcat402 said:

God i love that version of herbie, i really wish the university would bring this version of herbie back to pair with little red...new herbie creeps me out, he looks like your divorced older dad that shows up at your favorite bar and tries to hit on your female friends. Old herbie just looks like a solid human being

Which old Herbie?

Media preview