Nebraska (6-2) vs Mich St. (6-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We will not be the only team frustrated this year when they play MSU.  I mean their only loss is to Duke and they have wins over ND and UNC for a reason.  It isn't because they are bad.

True enough. I did not expect a win, but I did expect it to be worth watching in the 2nd half. 

Just now, extremehoops said:

When a Coach cant put in plays to help the team succeed on offense.   We look the same disorganized offensive team as every year with Miles.  I hope AD Bill doesn't feel he has to wait to keep cleaning house

Given that Notre Dame and North Carolina suffered the same fate, it looks like some good teams will be looking with us.

3 minutes ago, extremehoops said:

When a Coach cant put in plays to help the team succeed on offense.   We look the same disorganized offensive team as every year with Miles.  I hope AD Bill doesn't feel he has to wait to keep cleaning house

A Roy Williams led North Carolina team scored 45 points, and the announcer said a all time school worst 24.6% from the floor.   I hope Moos isn't basing his decision only on these next 4 games.  Miles is in big trouble, if that is the case.

4 minutes ago, brfrad said:

I shouldn't say floor level as I'm watching it on TV, but they had the under basket camera making it look like a foul. 

Yeah, I just glanced up from typing and it looked they had formed a great trap, and thought the whistle was awful quick.  I didn't really clearly see what happened.

We're only down 12 and we are still pissed.  I like it.  We should expect to be even.  We played like dog poo compared to how we could play.  Just shows that we can hang... even if we play terrible... with the best.

Guys people are talking national championship for MSU.  Let's see how the second half plays out yes... but let's also see how the next month 1/2 are going too.  If Moos didn't have a decision on MR until Minnesota, then he sure as hell isn't going to have a Miles decision after playing the basketball equivalent of OSU, Clemson, Alabama.

1 minute ago, NUtball said:

Meanwhile, NW playing even with Purdue in W. Lafeyette with 5 minutes left.  NW is really Jekyll & Hyde this year.

Really, I do not think much will separate 2 from 10 this year.  However, I think the clear cut #1 is playing right now.  (I also don't think that team is wearing red)