Sign in to follow this  
uneblinstu

uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 8 - B1G/ACC Challenge: Boston College

1 hour ago, Ashfan said:

I will just add that our defense on the high pick and rolls is really bad. Jordy seems half-hearted in his hedge, which basically turns both the screener and the player with the ball loose. I have to wonder how much of that is Jordy remembering from last year, where he would really body the guy with the ball on the hedge and pick up a foul. Maybe he is afraid of that and so becomes timid, leaving him in never-never land; stopping neither the ball handler or the screener diving to the basket.

I posted on this earlier. Looks to me like it is our plan to slow play the screen and roll instead of aggressively hedge. At least that's the way we played it until the last 5 minutes or so of the BC game. 

4 hours ago, Coaches kid said:

I posted on this earlier. Looks to me like it is our plan to slow play the screen and roll instead of aggressively hedge. At least that's the way we played it until the last 5 minutes or so of the BC game. 

Dang, I missed that in scanning the posts. Oh well, always a day late and a couple thousand short.