Marist (0-4) vs. Nebraska (3-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, Bugeaters1 said:

So whats your point? Marist gave WV all it wanted last night, And so far we are blowing them out.

My point? EVERY little team does that, are dangerous, and anyone can win. But real teams will pull it out like WV did 2nd half, and not struggle to hit 20 in a half. My point is that winless marist aren't exactly worldbeaters. A marist blowout means nothing. 

we are decent but never good especially if we keep building brick houses. Not making judgements on the season until mid February. But it's worth watching, CBB is fun and crazy, and nebrasketball has hope, however meager. 

Just now, Wolv77 said:

My point? EVERY little team does that, are dangerous, and anyone can win. But real teams will pull it out like WV did 2nd half, and not struggle to hit 20 in a half. My point is that winless marist aren't exactly worldbeaters. A marist blowout means nothing. 

we are decent but never good especially if we keep building brick houses. Not making judgements on the season until mid February. But it's worth watching, CBB is fun and crazy, and nebrasketball has hope, however meager. 

Just now, Wolv77 said:

It is not "nothing" --- it is a win and it will count at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, huskercwg said:

It is not "nothing" --- it is a win and it will count at the end of the year.

Oh, come on, you stickler... of course A WIN IS A WIN. :lol:

My point is that while blowouts against dinksters may have more value today than it ever has, it doesnt rrally impact RPI and more importantly to my point, doesn't prove anything as to the quality of our team. 

Good for morale, strategy and team building, and a tick in the "W" column. That's all. ^_^