Rick Pitino?

KearneyMan

1 minute ago, KearneyMan said:

Hey, its sad to say we may have to make deals just to get to the big dance and a win there too

Count me out then.  I’d rather have a clean program than resort to that crap just to win a basketball game.  The kids will be better for it in life.  If it’s Pitino or Miles, I’m taking Miles and all the lumps (clean lumps) that come with him.

Besides, were only 5 games into the season.  I’m in this till the end baby.  I’ll battle with my voice as long as those kids are out there battling for the N on their shirts.

13 hours ago, Blackshirt83 said:

Why not just make a run at the guy in Omaha who we can't seem to beat.

Lol, if Mcdermott didn’t leave for Ohio State he’s not leaving for us.

Hoiberg isn’t going to survive this season, would be nice to take a run at him.

edit:  Also, I would rather be awful forever than hire Pitino, that guy epitomizes everything that is wrong with college basketball.

Edited by Daledangdarn

4 hours ago, OmahaHusker said:

You and your vulgarity don't have to worry...if he turned down Ohio State he would legitimately laugh at a call from our program 

And when he was about to get fired at Iowa State there were a ton of people on this board making statements about how poor a coach he was. Different situations for different people and timing is everything.