2018 PF Antun Maricevic JUCO -> S Florida

AuroranHusker

I liked the second set of clips. He has a well-developed post game. He knows how to seal and uses his off hand well. He even displayed some athletic ability while finishing with dunks. I think Jordy has the ability to do some of those things, but this kid is more refined right now.   

Edited by Coaches kid

58 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

That's funny because there is at least one clip where they are being handed by some team.

One time, I took my NAIA JVs to North Platte Community College to play Coach O'Connor's team. They were loaded, but we jumped out to about a 15 point lead during the first half. Coach O called a timeout, met the guys at half court (full time-out, but they stayed standing). I didn't even talk to my team, I just said, "listen to him..."

I think they went on a 70 to 10 run for the rest of the game.

Edited by basketballjones

4 hours ago, basketballjones said:

Man... that was some bad competition in a lot of those highlights. NAIA JV teams I assume? 

Are you talking about the one with the fat, bearded point guard who looked like the male lead singer from "Of Monsters and Men"?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnuo3joOLXAhWorFQKHe7iAdMQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Fmusic%2Fnews%2Fof-monsters-and-men-look-to-expand-on-next-album-20121215&psig=AOvVaw3N5DxfY2-cUPxJG8fYrzRm&ust=1511992300689785

16 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

That's quite there reference there for an old man, Norm. 

• 3 months later...