Mi'Cole Cayton

Bugeaters1

13 hours ago, KearneyMan said:

Serves her right for not sticking with the HUSKERS

Nice work, KM.   Wish an ACL injury on a young lady you've never met, who changed her commitment only when the HUSKERS didn't stick with the coach she was recruited by and signed with.   Proud to have you as a Nebraska fan.    You have the maturity level of an 8 year old, not to mention a mean spirit.   Hide behind that keyboard and keep lobbing bombs, big guy.   Would love to see a player's parent find out your pitiful identity and see how that ends for you.  

1 hour ago, huskerfrank said:

Kate Cain didn't stay with Delaware after a coaching change and she ended up here........hope the Delaware fans are not wishing her injury. 

If Delaware fans want to wish injury to Kate Cain, that is their right.  Just like I have right to wish injury on decommits for Huskers

I think KearneyMan is actually a plant from Iowa and is a Hawkeye fan.  As for decommits Doyle and Cayton I think it had more to due with the lousy  team chemistry we had the past two years then any coaching change.  What's done is done.  I like who we have now and where we are going.  GBR

8 hours ago, HUD said:

I think KearneyMan is actually a plant from Iowa and is a Hawkeye fan.  As for decommits Doyle and Cayton I think it had more to due with the lousy  team chemistry we had the past two years then any coaching change.  What's done is done.  I like who we have now and where we are going.  GBR

"What's done is done", but you keep beating the drum.    You have zero inside information from either family to support what you just said.  

2 hours ago, HB said:

You have zero inside information from either family to support what you just said. 

You are right I don't have the privilege of knowing any of the parents and don't live close to Lincoln so only get my info from watching the games reading the papers and participating on this website.  When I talked about bad chemistry the past 2 years I'm sure that not everyone agrees with that but I also said "I think" which is my opinion based only on my sources of info stated above.  

It would be nice if we had an unspoken rule that we only post positive information about former players or recruits on this web site.  If a player wants to transfer or changes their commitment, that is their decision.  We should be thankful that we live in a society that we can change our mind without ridicule or do we.  GBR