Husker Signing Day

AuroranHusker

On 11/9/2017 at 11:52 AM, Handy Johnson said:

All I could think of was the "X man" Xavier McDaniel (NOT men) out of  Witchita St., who went on to Star with '79 NBA Champion Super Sonics.

I just glanced at his numbers Jr and Sr year of college.   Jr year 18.8 and 14.4 and his Sr year 27.4 and 15 bds !!!!   Are you kidding me-those are crazy combined numbers.  Sr year became the first player to lead country in both scoring and rebounding in same year.  I also just found out that he started shaving his head and eyebrows in college in order to look more intimidating (according to wiki).

Edited by lang

3 hours ago, lang said:

I just glanced at his numbers Jr and Sr year of college.   Jr year 18.8 and 14.4 and his Sr year 27.4 and 15 bds !!!!   Are you kidding me-those are crazy combined numbers.  Sr year became the first player to lead country in both scoring and rebounding in same year.  I also just found out that he started shaving his head and eyebrows in college in order to look more intimidating (according to wiki).

Here's another one for you Lang slightly OT. Moses Malone led the NBA in scoring AND rebounding in 1981. Put that in your pipe & smoke it Dennis Rodman.

P.S. Nate Arcihbald led the League in scoring & assists when he played for the KC/Omaha Kings