HHCC Game #01 - vs. Eastern Illinois (Nov. 11, 7:30 PM CST)

HuskerFever

6 hours ago, big red22 said:

If everyone plays

NU - 90

Other Guys - 64

If Glynn is out

NU - 78

Other Guys - 61

If Glynn and Roby are out

NU - 74

Other Guys -63

Non Con - 10

Total - 21

As much as I'd love to see some of the creative conditions people could come up with throughout the season, we'll have to hone in on one score prior to the game. I can see "If we win: NU 78 Opp 70, if we lose: NU 70 Opp 78" :lol:. As it has been in prior years, if there's more than one score prediction from the same person the most recent one applies.

Got any score you want to land on? Otherwise it'll be NU 74 Other Guys 63 for the time being.

Corn-Boys 75 // 64 EIU

NC:   8

(of total of  11, not including if we get extra tournament games early on)

Total: 18 (of 29)

18-11, NIT. Tough conference as always, with miles in a pivotal year here. Any progress will save his job. We just want progress. Still in the basement, but improving young athletic team along with several others. If Northwestern can do it we can, but every win will be hard-fought. 10-8 conference might be a bit optimistic, but there will be a lot of close ones, which last year we simply didnt win ANY of. if we can pull half of those and pull our annual shocker upset or two, we'll be in the mix and get people talking (which is FANTASTIC for us).

Cheers nebrasketball, make us proud!

1 hour ago, Wolv77 said:

Corn-Boys 75 // 64 EIU

NC:   8

(of total of  11, not including if we get extra tournament games early on)

Total: 18 (of 29)

18-11, NIT. Tough conference as always, with miles in a pivotal year here. Any progress will save his job. We just want progress. Still in the basement, but improving young athletic team along with several others. If Northwestern can do it we can, but every win will be hard-fought. 10-8 conference might be a bit optimistic, but there will be a lot of close ones, which last year we simply didnt win ANY of. if we can pull half of those and pull our annual shocker upset or two, we'll be in the mix and get people talking (which is FANTASTIC for us).

Cheers nebrasketball, make us proud!

How are you in my head?  That is just what I am thinking.

3 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

As much as I'd love to see some of the creative conditions people could come up with throughout the season, we'll have to hone in on one score prior to the game. I can see "If we win: NU 78 Opp 70, if we lose: NU 70 Opp 78" :lol:. As it has been in prior years, if there's more than one score prediction from the same person the most recent one applies.

Got any score you want to land on? Otherwise it'll be NU 74 Other Guys 63 for the time being.

It is pretty simple really... If Glynn Watson is ruled out of the game due to bursitis of the knee my score prediction is 78 - 61... If Glynn and Roby are both out due to injury then the prediction is 74 - 63... So if I have to assume all are playing the prediction is 90 - 64

That is not even similar to what you were referring to... Glynn account for a lot of our offense.  The score will be totally different if he does not play.  That is not rocket science

So just put me down for 90 - 64 NU

22 minutes ago, big red22 said:

It is pretty simple really... If Glynn Watson is ruled out of the game due to bursitis of the knee my score prediction is 78 - 61... If Glynn and Roby are both out due to injury then the prediction is 74 - 63... So if I have to assume all are playing the prediction is 90 - 64

That is not even similar to what you were referring to... Glynn account for a lot of our offense.  The score will be totally different if he does not play.  That is not rocket science

So just put me down for 90 - 64 NU

No need to be salty. Nobody is stopping you from reposting a prediction as late as 7:29 p.m. on Saturday if you see fit. I'm not here to manage everybody's fantasy rosters.