uneblinstu's post scrimmage chatter

uneblinstu

34 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Big mistake.

Agreed, unless they (or someone) knows or have witnessed something that I have not. 

I still believe the freshman mentality, at least in part, is play me or I am out of here next spring.  I hope that isn't the case, but man, it is going to be tough playing twelve players.  So either injuries will provide opportunity, or we may have some grouchy players at some point during the season.

36 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Agreed, unless they (or someone) knows or have witnessed something that I have not. 

I still believe the freshman mentality, at least in part, is play me or I am out of here next spring.  I hope that isn't the case, but man, it is going to be tough playing twelve players.  So either injuries will provide opportunity, or we may have some grouchy players at some point during the season.

My hope with Thor and Nana is that they realize Anton and Evan are seniors and next year there will be 35-40 minutes opening up at the 2 and 3.

I don't know.  I'm pretty relaxed on the freshmen playing idea given how successful Miles has been in recruiting.  Playing freshmen is also a recruiting plus for a lot of talented players, and Miles has shown he is willing to do that.  There isn't a ton of risk involved in TM saying he's "ok" with that decision.  He's not going to give anyone charity minutes.