Sign in to follow this  
AuroranHusker

2018-19 Husker opponents

16 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

TV schedule includes 28 Husker games.

http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5476182.pdf

Some day, I'd like to think that we could get 40%+ of our games on the non-BTN/BTN Plus channels.

And eyes matter toward the end of the season. It looks like we have 6 in our final 15 games on some variant of ESPN or FS1. Without verifying, that seems to be a little more exposure than we had last season.

2 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Some day, I'd like to think that we could get 40%+ of our games on the non-BTN/BTN Plus channels.

And eyes matter toward the end of the season. It looks like we have 6 in our final 15 games on some variant of ESPN or FS1. Without verifying, that seems to be a little more exposure than we had last season.

It's a lot more exposure on a national scale for Big Red in the latter stages of the season than a year ago.

3 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

Only four 8 p.m. games, with just a couple tip times still to be announced. That's not bad. Those ones are rough coming back to Omaha with work the next morning.

I don't mind the late games. The 11 a.m. Saturday game vs Ohio State this season seems rather odd, though.

17 hours ago, throwback said:

All of those early and mid-afternoon tips on Saturdays made me think the broadcaster would be:

image.png

Saturday afternoon games remind me of getting the scoop via the Phillips 66 studio and having to ask my dad what a Whataburger was.