2018-19 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

3 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Anyone still questioning whether or not Brad Underwood can coach?

I know I wasn't. I was in early on the Illini. You could see they had some real talent, they just had to learn to play at this level. 

Really, Underwood's turned in an amazing job this season. That non-conf record murdering them, though. A shame. I think they'd be a tough out in the NIT. 

Just now, Cazzie22 said:

Anyone still questioning whether or not Brad Underwood can coach?

Illini on a roll.  Like I said.  We were in just about every game so far.  Yes, I realize that we went on a 7 game skid, but we were there in most games.  We can compete.  Even without Copeland.  Let's make a run.  Our resume isn't terrible.

6 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Underwood has some talented young players, and they have a lot of good recruits in close proximity.  The issue I would have with Underwood is whether or not players will buy into his  approach to the game.  His current unit seems to have bought in.

It will be weather they will but into it over 4 years. Didn’t they have some starters or high minute rotation guys transfer out after last year? 

1 hour ago, jayschool said:

Fran McCaffery with a gold-plated rabbit's foot planted firmly in his ass. Or the devil has lain claim to one more soul.

Well, the good news for us is that that kind of luck is one  shot (literally) only. Iowa's used up all of its high end luck allotment for the season. They should arrive in Lincoln perfectly mortal.