2018-19 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

5 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

This hype is getting out of control! We are not a top 20 team with our current big man situation. Hope I am wrong

We're just going to have to make sure that we dictate how the game is played.  We are going to have to take true "bigs" out of the game with how we play.  The nice thing is that we can do just that with our starting 5.  We can very easily get other teams bigs in foul trouble with Copeland and Roby.  As long as we play our game.  You don't have to have a true big to be a top 20 team.  You just have to be better at "your" game than they are at "their" game.

Edited by hskr4life

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, AuroranHusker said:
  • Nov 6 – Missi Valley St
  • Nov 11 – SE Louisiana
  • Nov 14 – Seton Hall
  • Nov 19 – Missouri St (at KC)
  • Nov 20 – Tex Tech/USC (at KC)
  • Nov 24 – W Illinois
  • Nov 26 – at Clemson
  • Dec 2 – Illinois
  • Dec 5 – at Minnesota
  • Dec 8 Creighton
  • Dec 16 – Okla St (at Sioux Falls)

I can not wait for that Seton Hall game, going to tell us a lot about our team this year and can get us some great momentum heading towards the KC tournament and Clemson. My record prediction on Dec 17th is 9-2.

I added this to the first post but here are the downloads for the 2018-19 schedule for any calendar program/app

Download ICS file to import into your calendar - this is probably what you want

How do I get this thing into my personal calendar?

Subscribe to the calendar (will only work with a windows calendar program)

2 hours ago, 49r said:

Huh. Weird. The World-Herald said the two teams reset the score at halftime, so the bluebirds won the 2nd half, and that's what was important. First half was more like a warm-up. Somebody must've forgotten to clue in Minnesota on how the scrimmage would be scored ... that the bluebirds decided after the game.

2 hours ago, throwback said:

Huh. Weird. The World-Herald said the two teams reset the score at halftime, so the bluebirds won the 2nd half, and that's what was important. First half was more like a warm-up. Somebody must've forgotten to clue in Minnesota on how the scrimmage would be scored ... that the bluebirds decided after the game.

Sounds like we did the exact same thing in ours...........

45 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Would put him back about the time of our game with the Gophers.  Don't know how much he was expected to play.

At least in the rotation.  Played major minutes as a freshman 2 years ago for their 24 win team. Was out last year with a knee injury.