2018-19 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

16 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

TV schedule includes 28 Husker games.

http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5476182.pdf

Some day, I'd like to think that we could get 40%+ of our games on the non-BTN/BTN Plus channels.

And eyes matter toward the end of the season. It looks like we have 6 in our final 15 games on some variant of ESPN or FS1. Without verifying, that seems to be a little more exposure than we had last season.

2 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Some day, I'd like to think that we could get 40%+ of our games on the non-BTN/BTN Plus channels.

And eyes matter toward the end of the season. It looks like we have 6 in our final 15 games on some variant of ESPN or FS1. Without verifying, that seems to be a little more exposure than we had last season.

It's a lot more exposure on a national scale for Big Red in the latter stages of the season than a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you bought tickets to the Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City yet? I was looking at them today, and it only gives you two options when buying them: First Round, and Finals. So does that mean if you buy tickets for the second day (Finals), you get to go to both games that day???

Have any of you bought tickets to the Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City yet? I was looking at them today, and it only gives you two options when buying them: First Round, and Finals. So does that mean if you buy tickets for the second day (Finals), you get to go to both games that day???
I got mine in March when they went on sale. And the answer is yes, one ticket will get you in for both games on that day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

Correct.  I bought mine awhile back and 1 ticket gets you both games that day.

I forgot Michael Jacobson was at Iowa St. Hopefully Roby and Cope put the work in on em so we can all feel good about the idea of him leaving bc he knew we had some ballers in the program.

*But man it sure would be nice to have a 6'9 235lbs Michael Jacobson off the bench backing up Roby and Copeland for 20ish minutes a game*

10 minutes ago, khoock said:

I forgot Michael Jacobson was at Iowa St. Hopefully Roby and Cope put the work in on em so we can all feel good about the idea of him leaving bc he knew we had some ballers in the program.

*But man it sure would be nice to have a 6'9 235lbs Michael Jacobson off the bench backing up Roby and Copeland for 20ish minutes a game*

Agreed.  If he was willing to take a back-up role on the team and get less minutes and no starts, it would have been nice to have him this year.  Something tells me he probably didn't want anything to do with limited bench minutes though.  When he left, he would also have been fighting Roby, Copeland, and Jordy for minutes.