Notice...

Huskerpapa

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when I went the to Purdue game I was watching the guys sitting out and I was really impressed with Pitchford.  He was walking around talking to guys and it looked like he was showing a lot of good leadership skills.  I also remember somebody posted on here that he went over to Parker during the game on the bench and really pumped him up.  Also noticed where all the guys sitting out are wearing polo's, but Pitchford actually had dress slacks on and dress shoes.  Not a slam on the other guys, but this really impressed me and made the impression that he is all business.

I'm really excited to see him play and think he is going to bring a lot to the team.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when I went the to Purdue game I was watching the guys sitting out and I was really impressed with Pritchford.  He was walking around talking to guys and it looked like he was showing a lot of good leadership skills.  I also remember somebody posted on here that he went over to Parker during the game on the bench and really pumped him up.  Also noticed where all the guys sitting out are wearing polo's, but Pritchford actually had dress slacks on and dress shoes.  Not a slam on the other guys, but this really impressed me and made the impression that he is all business.

I'm really excited to see him play and think he is going to bring a lot to the team.

its pitchford bro

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when I went the to Purdue game I was watching the guys sitting out and I was really impressed with Pritchford.  He was walking around talking to guys and it looked like he was showing a lot of good leadership skills.  I also remember somebody posted on here that he went over to Parker during the game on the bench and really pumped him up.  Also noticed where all the guys sitting out are wearing polo's, but Pritchford actually had dress slacks on and dress shoes.  Not a slam on the other guys, but this really impressed me and made the impression that he is all business.

its pitchford bro

And "its" is actually a contraction for "it is" that requires an apostrophe: "it's" -- as long as we are being picky and precise.

Caption this photo:

TXYWSUPEBFELTUD.20130123044957.JPG

"Man, I just LOVE IT when Ray does that trick with the match!"

Perhaps my fart joke was too subtle.  

OK, people, picture Ray squatting as in the above picture getting ready to break wind.  With a lit match behind him.  Man, it's no fun when you have to explain it.  :angry:

Gee whiz.  Cip makes jokes about sex and you guys are rollin' on the floor laughing.  Doesn't ANYONE like fart jokes anymore?

Tough crowd.  :huh:

Caption this photo:

TXYWSUPEBFELTUD.20130123044957.JPG

"Man, I just LOVE IT when Ray does that trick with the match!"

Perhaps my fart joke was too subtle.  

OK, people, picture Ray squatting as in the above picture getting ready to break wind.  With a lit match behind him.  Man, it's no fun when you have to explain it.  :angry:

Gee whiz.  Cip makes jokes about sex and you guys are rollin' on the floor laughing.  Doesn't ANYONE like fart jokes anymore?

Tough crowd.  :huh:

I don't get it Norm...where is the match??? ;)