2020 PF Ben Carlson -> Wisconsin

hhcmatt

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, kldm64 said:

And Ribfest is on Saturday......coincidence???  Great recruiting move!!!

14 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Nebraska has the volleyball intrasquad scrimmage, raising their latest National Championship banner to the rafters ahead of it, starting at 3 pm on Saturday!

There are also a lot of events for students this week as school will be starting up and people have to move in on Thursday if they are living in dorms so its good timing.

Creighton, Nebraska among many battling for top-100 hoops recruit Ben Carlson

Nebraska and Creighton are two of the 12 schools to offer Ben Carlson. Several others come from the Big Ten — Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue and Wisconsin — and Carlson also has offers from Davidson, Iowa State, Kansas State, Stanford and Wake Forest.... 

Carlson  hopes to choose his college before his senior year of high school.

“I want to wait until after the AAU season next year ... so late summer or early fall of 2019.”

Edited by AuroranHusker

50 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Creighton, Nebraska among many battling for top-100 hoops recruit Ben Carlson

Nebraska and Creighton are two of the 12 schools to offer Ben Carlson. Several others come from the Big Ten — Iowa, Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue and Wisconsin — and Carlson also has offers from Davidson, Iowa State, Kansas State, Stanford and Wake Forest.... 

Carlson  hopes to choose his college before his senior year of high school.

“I want to wait until after the AAU season next year ... so late summer or early fall of 2019.”

I don't see any BBQ sauce on his shirt.?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

I mean, his statement is your typical run of the mill high school kid describing a visit statement. Nothing earth-shattering in there, just glad to see the Bluebirds not mentioned. Kid wants to be in the Big Ten it looks like.

• 3 weeks later...