Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

Looked as though Roby had another solid game.  Searched “Isaiah Roby” on Twitter and was disappointed in the amount of people calling him “trash” or some variation.  Many hope he doesn’t even make the roster.  Keep in mind these were just people tweeting about him.

NBA fans tend to act like if they're not an All-Star than they must be "trash"; the usage of the word trash says more about the tweeter than the tweetee.

2 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Roby made the first cut today!

Kinda shocked he did honestly based on what others were saying. I haven't watched a lick of him. But I know the first game he had about 2 dumb traveling turnovers and a bad pass out of bounds. Second game I forgot. I really hope he sticks, but they drafted ahead of him clearly. And this isn't the management that drafted him originally, that's Dallas. But they had to move him 

1 minute ago, thrasher31 said:

Kinda shocked he did honestly based on what others were saying. I haven't watched a lick of him. But I know the first game he had about 2 dumb traveling turnovers and a bad pass out of bounds. Second game I forgot. I really hope he sticks, but they drafted ahead of him clearly. And this isn't the management that drafted him originally, that's Dallas. But they had to move him 

I'm shocked as well.  His minutes drastically decreased last night.  I think they like his hustle and the fact that he makes smart, sound decisions most times.