Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

DONU put together a comprehensive list.

I do not recall the Kris Douse era at Nebraska

https://huskers.com/news/2019/12/19/mens-basketball-huskers-in-the-pros-dec-19.aspx

Good find - I learned a lot from that list, including that they play pro basketball in quite a few places I never would have guessed.

Good for those guys & hope we have a lot more names to add to the list over the next few years.

PS - I do remember Kris Douse (at least the name), but I don't think I could pick him out of a police lineup. Unless the other guys were all 5-11.

Edited by throwback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If "ifs and buts..." -no point in bringing this up, but I do wonder if Roby had returned to NU 1. how many more games we would have won at this point. 2. If he might have gotten an even better pro contract than he did last year 3. How many more assists Mack would have.4. If Bardo would still be wondering when he would realize how good he was. Just some random thoughts to ponder before today's game. Now pass the candy and nuts.

Edited by jimmykc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Valladolid plays in the second tier of Spanish professional basketball.  Looks like they were in 1st (and in line for promotion to the first division) when the season was halted last year due to covid so apparently they're still in the second division now.

Congratulations to Matej, and best of luck!