Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, LNKtrnsplnt said:

In some positive huskers news from last night, JPJ with 40 pts (15-19 fg) in his g-league debut for the clippers. Not bad! 

James Palmer Jr. and Evan Taylor both play for the Agua Clippers, while Isaiah Roby & Isaac Copeland both are on the Texas Legends roster. It would be cool to see all 4 play (if Cope's healthy) when the Clips & Legends face off...

Said media specifically asked Frost about sleep; and, I'd say sleep's an issue with all college co-eds.

Hail varsity radio had
Joel macavica on Monday and he agreed that sleep was the key. He said TO explain to him that if you had a good night sleep on Thursday night that you were going to be well rested for Saturday he said your sleep was always a day or two ahead of of how you actually feel. I hope that makes sense.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Hail varsity radio had
Joel macavica on Monday and he agreed that sleep was the key. He said TO explain to him that if you had a good night sleep on Thursday night that you were going to be well rested for Saturday he said your sleep was always a day or two ahead of of how you actually feel. I hope that makes sense.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I have heard that as well, though I’m not sure I agree/understand. 

Old news, but James Palmer Jr. dropped 40 points to earn a 121-120 victory for the Agua Caliente Clippers against the Northern Arizona Suns.

Shot an ultra-efficient 15-19 FG.  Only took two 3-pointers and made one (transition pull-up from elbow).  Palmer is currently ranked fourth in the G League in PPG and is tied for fifth in Efficiency.

Link to box score and full game:

https://gleague.nba.com/games/20191109/ACCNAS/

I believe Palmer is free to sign with any team.  Wouldn't be surprised if a couple Huskers log their first NBA minutes soon.

He's playing tonight at 5PM CST if anyone wants to watch the action online.

Edited by MitchMcGaryMunchies
Additional info

On 11/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, Norm Peterson said:

Updated thru 11/24:

11/9/19 vs. Suns: 40 PTS/5 REB/2 AST/1 STL

11/11/19 vs Blue: 20 PTS/10 REB/1 AST/5 STL

11/13/19 vs Lakers: 14 PTS/4 REB/5 AST/2 STL

11/15/19 vs Wolves: 36 PTS/6 REB/3 AST/2 STL

11/16/19 vs SkyForce: 16 PTS/0 REB/8 AST/1 STL

11/22/19 vs SkyForce: 27 PTS/12 REB/4 AST/1 STL

11/24/19 vs Charge: 25 PTS/2 REB/4 AST/2 STL

Thru 7 G: 25.4 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 3.9 APG, 2.0 SPG

He's currently the #4 scorer in the G League, behind 3 guys who have only played 4 games: Josh Gray (33.8), Marial Shayok (29.5), and Jared Harper (26.0).

He's shooting 52.5% FG, 35.7% 3PT, and 75% FT.  So, basically awesome.

• 3 weeks later...