Huskers in the Pros Thread

hhcmatt

James looked like an NBA player tonight.  He definitely is one if he keeps shooting 60% from 3.  If he can keep these numbers up, he’s got a college body of work to bolster his chances.  

His height/length make him a MUCH different prospect than, say, Tai or AWIII.  He might mess around and make a roster.  

48 minutes ago, tcp said:

James with a sweet game. Would love to see him make a roster. We're all focused on Roby, would be awesome if Palmer sneaks onto one himself. 

He certainly is getting lots of minutes, which is nice to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Roby update: Mavs waived Giannis' little brother, which may be good news for Roby. Roster is pretty much set and they want to have 2 players on two-way contracts this year. It appears Josh Reaves will be one of those players, although I can't find anything official on that. The other spot will apparently either go to Roby or Daryl Macon, who had a two-way contract with the team last year. Hopefully Roby has earned that spot!

I'm also hoping that JPJ has a decent shot at getting a training camp invite. It seemed that our other players who made summer league rosters signed to play overseas right away after summer league ended. The fact he hasn't yet has me hoping he has a shot at the League!