2018 PG Tyrese Haliburton -> Iowa St

1 hour ago, kldm64 said:

I like the comment he made about the new Business College building making the biggest impression.  Not the locker room with the giant TV's or showers with iPhone hookups.  The Business College.

That's the kind of player I want on our team!

From reading the article I got the impression that we are #1 right now. Have to believe he had thoughts of committing on the spot, especially when you read his quote that was something like 'I love nebraska, but I have to see at least 1 more school'. Makes you think that he's pretty much N, just has to confirm what he thinks by going to a dump (ISU).

16 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

So  Tyrese>Xavier Johnson  I see Xavier is set to visit the weekend of 16th..  I assume we take 1 or the other??

More like whomever is the first to commit. 2 forwards and a guard would be best I think if we only fill 3 more.  Since you can bank on us losing at least one guy every year I think we should take both in the unlikely event of them both wanting to commit.