Leigha Brown is 'N'

AuroranHusker

Of note:

As of 1-9-18  DeKalb's  Leigha Brown is a strong candidate for the Indiana state's Miss Basketball...... 26ppg,   11.6rpg,  5.2apg

Her aggressive style of play will probably give her a head start when she arrives for NU basketball...but...it will be a huge

jump in the competition level.

But she's certainly impressive so far :D

Edited by redsteve

4 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Listen to the dialog toward the end of the video........just a super cool event.   She set the scoring record. Congratulations Leigha   !  :D

She;s got her college game face on !! That last quick shot will work in the college game.

Edited by redsteve

2 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I do worry a bit about the size of both of those knee braces though.

don't a lot of players wear those? are they really "knee braces"? anyone know if she has a history of knee problems?

aren't they just shin sleeves?

https://www.nike.com/t/hyperstrong-padded-basketball-shin-sleeve-aOpyvg

Edited by whoopdeedoo

I could be wrong of course, but Leigh may be a "player" from the word go, when she gets here. She just doesn't look "high school" when she plays. (at least from the videos of her I've seen)

The 2018 recruited class is going to make us dangerous in the future. The 2018 and 2019 NU women's teams, have the makings to be pretty good ! 

just a little note about Ostarello (from Ft. Pierre, SD). she had a lot of sdsu jackrabbit gear and always wanted to be a jackrabbit. i was told someone from either the Ft Pierre, or Pierre hs administration (AD, possibly? been awhile) had some ties to Purdue. got her out there for a visit and it was pretty much over for sdsu. strong rebounder for Purdue. btw, very astute of SM!

Edited by whoopdeedoo