2018 C Brady Heiman - LOI -> South Dakota

On 9/21/2018 at 3:55 PM, Swan88 said:

As of now—Brady is not redshirting.

Robin Washut explains in today’s Tunnel Talk.

It's a really good article. No click bait crap and good info go support good journalism. 

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/fastbreak-nebrasketball-gearing-up-for-crucial-2018-19-season

• 1 month later...

Hail Varsity has a cool article about Brady Heiman and Armon Gates.  Here’s a blurb from the article:

It all came down to that final possession and, more specifically, to junior forward Isaiah Roby and freshman forward Brady Heiman. Roby was on offense, Heiman on defense. The two met at the rim and Brady blocked Roby's shot.

Heiman's team errupted. . . . The coaches were pumped because of the phsyicality Heiman had just displayed. Yet Heiman stayed quiet.

. . . "It was probably 30 seconds that went by and I was thinking, ‘What do I do right now?’" Gates told Hail Varsity. "My instincts took over and I told him to go talk to Roby and tell him to get that sh*t out of here."

Coach Tim Miles . . . heard some commotion, followed by Heiman slowly approaching Roby.  "So Brady walks by real quietly and says, 'Roby, don't do that. Don’t come in on my house,' or whatever it was," Miles said. "He said it's so apologetically. And by the time he finally said something to Roby, Roby just looked at him like, 'Why are you doing this now?'"

Roby laughed. He shrugged Heiman off, but Gates beamed.  "I think he realizes he can talk a little trash now," Gates said.

Here’s a link to the article:  

https://hailvarsity.com/s/5301/nebraska-coaches-trying-to-teach-brady-heiman-the-art-of-trash-talk

40 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

Hail Varsity has a cool article about Brady Heiman and Armon Gates.  Here’s a blurb from the article:

It all came down to that final possession and, more specifically, to junior forward Isaiah Roby and freshman forward Brady Heiman. Roby was on offense, Heiman on defense. The two met at the rim and Brady blocked Roby's shot.

Heiman's team errupted. . . . The coaches were pumped because of the phsyicality Heiman had just displayed. Yet Heiman stayed quiet.

. . . "It was probably 30 seconds that went by and I was thinking, ‘What do I do right now?’" Gates told Hail Varsity. "My instincts took over and I told him to go talk to Roby and tell him to get that sh*t out of here."

Coach Tim Miles . . . heard some commotion, followed by Heiman slowly approaching Roby.  "So Brady walks by real quietly and says, 'Roby, don't do that. Don’t come in on my house,' or whatever it was," Miles said. "He said it's so apologetically. And by the time he finally said something to Roby, Roby just looked at him like, 'Why are you doing this now?'"

Roby laughed. He shrugged Heiman off, but Gates beamed.  "I think he realizes he can talk a little trash now," Gates said.

Here’s a link to the article:  

https://hailvarsity.com/s/5301/nebraska-coaches-trying-to-teach-brady-heiman-the-art-of-trash-talk

This is so good!!!!

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2018 C Brady Heiman - LOI -> South Dakota