2018 C Brady Heiman - LOI -> South Dakota

21 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

Rich was a true 5 and was at least 4 inches taller than Brady. Rich liked to get the ball with his back to the basket and I feel Brady is more comfortable facing. I think they will be greatly different players in college. Rich spent some time in the NBA so we can seriously hope our commit turns out to be in the same neighborhood. 

I am talking more about physically than where they will play in college. Rich was extremely weak and uncoordinated until his senior year and even then could be pushed around by smaller guys. Same with Patton at O North sometimes it takes the tall kids a lot longer to develop strength. If he is willing to put in the work I think Brady can develop nicely maybe not as much as those two but I like his upside.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe there have only been a dozen or so 7-foot high jumpers in Nebraska HS track history, and one of them was in Class B this year, so 3rd place is a really good accomplishment. 

I'm pretty sure 6-8 would've won the all-class gold medal several times over the past couple of decades.

Edited by throwback

On 5/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, throwback said:

I believe there have only been a dozen or so 7-foot high jumpers in Nebraska HS track history, and one of them was in Class B this year, so 3rd place is a really good accomplishment. 

I'm pretty sure 6-8 would've won the all-class gold medal several times over the past couple of decades.

I think Roby's best ever is 6'6"