New Mexico a landing spot for Miles?

GATA

18 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Barfy should have suspected something when the coach who contacted him was Matta, and we all know that he is dead.

My sources(which are close to the situation) told me that it was Doc Sadler who contacted Barfy about Miles already having interviewed for the Lobos position.  Apparently Doc has already interviewed for the coaching vacancy here at Nebraska, which is not even vacant! ?

Edited by Lifetimesker

3 minutes ago, reddan said:

Sorry for the bad information but I  was told this was done. My guy has been spotted on with is info and I felt confident in sharing. Will try to do better in the future.  

Done as in he is taking the job in New Mexico or done as in he is staying here an coaching next year?

11 minutes ago, tcp said:

the internet was built by ridiculous rumors. keep 'em coming!

Did you hear that Northwestern got caught in a scandal and the NCAA is vacating all of their wins during the 2016-2017 basketball season? It turns out Chris Collins was injecting players via a turkey baster with the same substance that enabled the Chicago Cubs to defeat the goat and win a World Series. When questioned by the authorities, Collins made the statement "I don't care what it takes to win. The Cubs did it, so can we." The NCAA will continue the investigation university-wide as they were tipped by a source that said the students were cheating on their projects in order to attend basketball games, something they haven't done for quite some time. WLS ABC7 will continue to cover the story as more details unfold.

6 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Did you hear that Northwestern got caught in a scandal and the NCAA is vacating all of their wins during the 2016-2017 basketball season? It turns out Chris Collins was injecting players via a turkey baster with the same substance that enabled the Chicago Cubs to defeat the goat and win a World Series. When questioned by the authorities, Collins made the statement "I don't care what it takes to win. The Cubs did it, so can we." The NCAA will continue the investigation university-wide as they were tipped by a source that said the students were cheating on their projects in order to attend basketball games, something they haven't done for quite some time. WLS ABC7 will continue to cover the story as more details unfold.

i knew it was true when you mentioned the turkey baster! damn things are the tool of the devil.

On 4/6/2017 at 2:16 PM, HuskerFever said:

I believe it was filled with this.

http://nowiknow.com/mr-pee-hands/

As opposed to putting out a press release saying that "Our top 3 candidates all said no so we ended up offering the job to someone that we found who would take it"?

Not so single this one out (or imply this necessarily applies to you) but I am always shocked at how many people think "press releases" in this kind of a situation tell the entire true story.   It is not just politicians that "spin".