New Mexico a landing spot for Miles?

GATA

Before everyone gets too happy, remember Jordy said if Miles were gone so was he.  If that's the case we will be without a center for 2017-18.    I really hope Crean isn't the next in line.   Why would players come to Nebraska with a coach that couldn't get them to Indiana.   At least at his previous stops they actually had some success in the past unlike our 

program.   Let's just go on our usual 5-6 yrs jaunt between coaches.   Love them the first 2 years, worry the next two years, and then complain and fire them in the fifth or sixth year.  rinse and repeat.   

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Miles had success in the MWC which fans in New Mexico will remember. He also built a program up unlike Neal who killed off what Alford ran down.

Thus when you round up the usual suspects of coaches, Miles showing up for New Mexico makes sense.

I haven't even been in the state of Nebraska since Neal got canned so no idea if there is any validity to this way too convenient premise of Miles to New Mexico and someone else here

54 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

joke all you guys want but Miles to New Mexico is pretty real. 

I'm not saying it's not a possibility. Just don't think it's that strong of one. I've read several articles this morning out of the state of New Mexico, all seem to mention Miles as a possible replacement, along with MANY others.  I guess I'm just not sold on the fact that Miles would except the position if offered, nor do I believe that the A.D. at New Mexico will come to the conclusion that Miles is "the guy" to lead their program! 

Edited by Lifetimesker