Morrow leaving

I was listening to the Iowa State game on XM radio on a random drive across the city and the announcers for Iowa State mentioned that Jacobsen at that point (a couple of games ago) had eclipsed his high in scoring at Nebraska in every game so far.

I expect he will have a very good year and the best thing that probably happened to him is not so much the transfer but sitting out a year as the transfer to work on his game and his body.

15 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

Ed should grad transfer back to nebraska next year. we can give him more than 10 minutes per game.

What a waste of a career it looks to be for him. If he stays here and embraces his role he’s likely a 2.5 year starter. But hey he probably got some bad info from whoever is in his circle and at the time it was probably had to imagine us as a winner so quickly 

6 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

What a waste of a career it looks to be for him. If he stays here and embraces his role he’s likely a 2.5 year starter. But hey he probably got some bad info from whoever is in his circle and at the time it was probably had to imagine us as a winner so quickly 

i was only half joking though. copeland/tanner will be gone. ed would most likely start unless brady makes a huge leap next year. even if brady started ed would still probably play over 20 min per game. 

56 minutes ago, TimSmiles said:

i was only half joking though. copeland/tanner will be gone. ed would most likely start unless brady makes a huge leap next year. even if brady started ed would still probably play over 20 min per game. 

There is no way that guy is coming back here

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Now Ed just has to hope all the teams he plays against this year has a middle aged guy to guard him so he can use that move!?

Well he’s playing in the Big East now, so won’t he have a couple games against 9th year senior Grant Gibbs? Or did Gibbs finally exhaust his eligibility?

• 6 months later...