Morrow leaving

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Honestly feel for the guy.  He could have had a lot of playing time at a position that he didn't really want to play but wasn't bad at playing.  Instead he left to play a position he thought he could play, ended up not getting to play that position, and now doesn't get any time at all.

Grass isn’t always greener on the other side.  Also, I don’t feel bad for him.  He made his choice.

Just now, REDZONEDAN said:

Grass isn’t always greener on the other side.  Also, I don’t feel bad for him.  He made his choice.

100% correct.  The only reason that I feel for these guys a little bit is that usually it isn't completely them that are making the decision.  Most of the time, they are getting fed bad info from sources who don't have anything to do with our program.

• 4 weeks later...

Since he left...like three years ago...maybe the title of this needs to be changed to "Morrow the Later Years" or "The Sun will come out to Morrow" or something other than Morrow  leaving. He has left the building and there is a big pile of dust in the space he occupied. 

Edited by Nighthawk