2017-18 Transfer list

hhcmatt

7 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

You know how pissy I get about Creighton being the Marsha Brady to our Jan but this is relevant factual information, not BlueMyself24's opinion about the PBA's nacho selection. They are killing it on recruits for this season so it's bad times for anyone who basis the value of our team primarily on how we're doing relative to Creighton. We do play them every year.  It's relevant information though it's like 'Are we going to have 10 posts pissing and moaning about this and not even mention once that Miles Bridges is coming back to Michigan St?"

I get they are our rival but Creighton isn't the reason we haven't won a NCAA tournament game.

Oh my god that is the perfect phrase for the NU/CU tif. 

Us in men's basketball.  Them in all the other sports and academically.

26 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

You know how pissy I get about Creighton being the Marsha Brady to our Jan but this is relevant factual information, not BlueMyself24's opinion about the PBA's nacho selection. They are killing it on recruits for this season so it's bad times for anyone who basis the value of our team primarily on how we're doing relative to Creighton. We do play them every year.  It's relevant information though it's like 'Are we going to have 10 posts pissing and moaning about this and not even mention once that Miles Bridges is coming back to Michigan St?"

I get they are our rival but Creighton isn't the reason we haven't won a NCAA tournament game.

Yeah I was thinking last night that Kyle Korver (and probably to a bit lesser extent Dougie), has really enhanced their program's reputation...and for a long time too.  It's good for them.  They have been able to capitalize on having long-term frontline NBA guys in a way that we were not able to so much with Piatkowski, Lue, Strickland and Moore 10-15 years ago...

On 4/23/2017 at 6:27 PM, No Place Like the Vault said:

A few I would like to see us go after:

Zylan Cheatam

Jalen Poyser

Frankie Hughes

Why Frankie Hughes, not saying no, just want to hear your reasoning.

And I just looked up Zylan Cheatham and he is ASU bound.

Edited by colhusker

3 hours ago, colhusker said:

Why Frankie Hughes, not saying no, just want to hear your reasoning.

And I just looked up Zylan Cheatham and he is ASU bound.

I liked the film I saw on Hughes, looks like a guard with decent size who can shoot and create his own shot.  He has 3 years left and we'll be losing 2 guards in Gill and Taylor after this season.

The Cheatham news came out a day after my post.

23 minutes ago, No Place Like the Vault said:

I liked the film I saw on Hughes, looks like a guard with decent size who can shoot and create his own shot.  He has 3 years left and we'll be losing 2 guards in Gill and Taylor after this season.

The Cheatham news came out a day after my post.

Got to see Hughes several times this past year.  Seems like a kid that when on can shoot it with the best of them.  His decision making was very suspect at times too, big reason his numbers at MU were not better.  No idea why his left Missouri, guessing just the coaching change but agree he would be worth at least a look.