NCAA Tournament

uneblinstu

Just now, huskerbaseball13 said:

Not sure what game you watched but NW was up almost the entire game. Kudos to NW. They have a hell of a coach. I'm jealous 

Oh I watched.... as the guy from Vandy fouled when they were up 1 with 10 seconds left.  Yep I watched.

Now you can throw in your negativity and backhanded compliments that is coming about how Northwestern did this and we didn't and yada yada yada.

I should have known people would get like this if Northwestern did win though.

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Oh I watched.... as the guy from Vandy fouled when they were up 1 with 10 seconds left.  Yep I watched.

Now you can throw in your negativity and backhanded compliments that is coming about how Northwestern did this and we didn't and yada yada yada.

No need to get so sensitive. You are the one claiming the team who led for 38 minutes shouldnt have won. Not me. They were the better team. 

Edited by huskerbaseball13

Anyone else find it weird that in the Pizza Hut / Grant Hill ordering pizza with his shoes commercial that the young gentleman delivering the pie is wearing a "proud CU grad" badge on his shirt? 

I mean, geez, you'd think Pizza Hut wouldn't want to just feature one school on its commercial. Weird.

(It's tough to see clearly, but trust me. That's what it says. I believe you have to have been watching hoops for seven-plus hours straight and have seen the commercial 10 or more times to read it clearly. And if you stop blinking around the six-hour mark, it helps.)

6 minutes ago, throwback said:

Anyone else find it weird that in the Pizza Hut / Grant Hill ordering pizza with his shoes commercial that the young gentleman delivering the pie is wearing a "proud CU grad" badge on his shirt? 

I mean, geez, you'd think Pizza Hut wouldn't want to just feature one school on its commercial. Weird.

(It's tough to see clearly, but trust me. That's what it says. I believe you have to have been watching hoops for seven-plus hours straight and have seen the commercial 10 or more times to read it clearly. And if you stop blinking around the six-hour mark, it helps.)

This one?

2 hours ago, brfrad said:

How does Beth Mowins get all these sweet announcing gigs.  Her voice makes me want to pop my ear drums so I never have to listen to her again.  I had to mute the Minnesota game so I wouldn't have to listen to her.

That was not Mowins. That was Debbie Antonelli 

59 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

Ohhh Maryland... 

The 2-3 and 1-3-1 caused alot of trouble for Maryland.